Thursday 2 September 2010

RAY X

Hello! Today was my day off, and as usual i ended up doing the opposite of what i had planned. Good day though, spent most of it cotching, then went to the doctor for my x-ray results. Kinda sucked because i really wanted to see the actual x-ray of my head, but instead we got 'notes' on the results, which weren't really that helpful. I learned that my jaw is disjointed, that i have very good teeth, a piece of metal in my face (nose ring), and that i have nice nail varnish (totally unrelated compliment from my doctor). So yeah, more x-rays once im back in Leeds. Hella lot of radiation up in my skull!

I also visited the new poundland in my area, poshest pound land i've ever been to. Never seen so many rich folk get excited over cheap things. I found myself going round thinking 'how much is this? there's no prices on anything-...oh wait yeah this is poundland'. SOMETIMES THEY CHARGE YOU MORE THAN A POUND, I SWEAR! I got some cute socks meant for 12 year olds. Then my mate picked me up in her mercedes (pimpin pimpin) and we went out to dinner in town. Bloody lovely.